Menz Confectionery Products:
A great way to entertain the kids.
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 100g Menz Choc Honeycomb, roughly chopped
- 90g butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 80m I (1/3 cup) buttermilk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe banana (roughly 2 small bananas)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line twelve 80m I (1/3-cup) capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
- Combine the flour and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in the Menz Choc Honeycomb. Make a well in the centre. Add the butter, egg, buttermilk, honey and banana, and stir until just combined.
- Divide the mixture among the lined pans. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted into the centres comes out clean. Set aside in the pans for 5 minutes to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve with a long cool glass of milk ... The kids love these.