Robern Menz Products:
25 small pikelets
Breakfast or dessert, you can't go past this decadent dish!
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 1 tbs caster sugar
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 1 egg
- Melted butter to cook the pikelets
- 200g butter, softened
- 100g Menz Choc Honeyomb, roughly crushed
- Sift flour and sugar together into a bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Whisk milk and egg together, then add to dry ingredients, whisking until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat and brush with a little melted butter.
- Add a tablespoon of the mixture into the pan and cook for half a minute or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Turn over and cook other side for 1 minute until golden.
- Allow to cool and serve with Menz Choc Honeycomb butter.
- Using a wooden spoon, beat butter until pale and creamy.
- Fold in Menz Choc Honeycomb.